Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is Naturism getting older?

I just received the latest issues of "N" Magazine from the Naturist Society, and "Going Natural", the magazine of the Federation of Canadian Nudists (FCN).

I truly enjoy reading both magazines (although I just can't read the French articles in "Going Natural", but...

There are no pictures of people under 45.

Both magazines had news articles on the World Nude Bike Ride, which featured mostly college students riding nude in a protest ride, but none of them were nudists or naturist.

The only photos were of people my age... old.

I'm not trying to promote age discrimination here, but if naturism is going to attract a new crowd, then we have to show that the new crowd is out there enjoying being naked.

Am I wrong here? You tell me.

No comments: